Are you a PC geek thinking of manufacturing a high-end PC, and you have sorted out everything except a CPU cooler?
A CPU cooler is an essential component to consider, especially when you are looking to build an exquisite PC for running heavy programs and games.
The list of best CPU coolers in this article are specifically compiled for Ryzen 7 2700x, which requires a quality cooler to provide maximum performance.
Table Of Content
- Why You Need a Quality CPU Cooler For Ryzen 7 2700X?
- Liquid VS Air Cooler- What to choose?
- 6 Best CPU Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
- 1. EVGA CLC All in One – Best Overall CPU Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
- 2. Cooler Master MasterAir g200p – Best Low Profile Air Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
- 3. thermaltake ux100 – Best Liquid Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
- 4. Cooler Master Masterliquid mL240L – Best All in One (Aio) For Ryzen 7 2700x
- 5. Scythe Mugen 5 Rev B – Best Low Profile CPU Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
- 6. Corsair h115i Platinum – Best RGB CPU Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
Why You Need a Quality CPU Cooler For Ryzen 7 2700X?
If your CPU cooler is not efficient enough, then the heat from your PC will damage all components harshly.
On the other hand, if the temperature gets over the top, your PC will start to get overworked and eventually lead to lower performance.
You can help your PC stay calm so that it works more effectively with a reliable CPU cooler. There are different types of CPU coolers, such as air and liquid, and this article will let you know all about it.
Before we get into the best CPU coolers for Ryzen 7 2700X, let’s find out which cooler is the best, air or liquid?
Liquid VS Air Cooler- What to choose?
There is always a conflict between what to choose? An air cooler for your PC or a liquid one?
Don’t you worry if you are stuck in the same situation because I will help you know which one is the best one for you?
About the Liquid Cooler:
A liquid cooler is one of the best CPU coolers for Ryzen 7 2700X because it is efficient and aesthetically pleasing. Do you want to know something unique about liquid coolers? You can customize them up to your liking; they can be in loops in any manner you wish to.
Just like their name, these water coolers work the same way through liquid cooling. There is a cold liquid that flows around your desktop and keeps your PC’s temperature regulated.
Advantage Of Liquid Coolers:
The pros of liquid cooling for your desktop are almost endless.
- They are quieter as there is no fan noise at all.
- They provide excellent heat reduction as the cool liquid is better than fans.
- They look extremely pleasant, especially with a gaming PC with lights and whatnot.
The only somewhat cons of the liquid cooling system are that they are costly and tricky to install correctly; apart from that, they are a great pick.
About The Air Coolers:
Are you looking for the most rugged, most standard, and most used cooling solution for your CPU? Well, it’s an air cooling system. Air cooling systems are an excellent option for you if you are someone on a budget and are looking for an efficient cooling system for your high-end processing PC.
Air cooling CPU systems work through fans, now, different models and types have other fans, and all of them operate with various kinds of velocities and styles. The heat is extracted out of your PC through a heat sink built with fans. Some more efficient models have more spacious heat sinks while others do not.
Advantages Of Air Coolers:
There is a list of advantages for you if you go for an air CPU cooler such as:
- You will save a lot of money.
- Works great for all kind of users.
- The installation is pretty straightforward.
- Extremely durable.
The only cons that were found that air cooler, especially the after-market ones, is much bulkier and takes up good space. Also, they are not as great as liquid cooling systems, and most of the time, the noise can get annoying.
Let’s wait no more and dig right into some best products that we have for you today!
- Best CPU Coolers For Ryzen 7 3700X
- Best CPU Coolers For Ryzen 5 3600 And 3600x
- Best CPU Coolers For Ryzen 9 5900X
6 Best CPU Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
- EVGA CLC All in One – Best Overall Cooler
- Cooler Master MasterAir G200P – Best Low Profile Air Cooler
- Thermaltake UX100 – Best Liquid Cooler
- Cooler Master Masterliquid ML240l – Best All in One (AIO) Cooler
- Scythe Mugen 5 Rev B – Best Low Profile Cooler
- Corsair H115i Platinum – Best RGB Cooler
1. EVGA CLC All in One – Best Overall CPU Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
Item dimensions: 7 x 14 x 7.7 inches | Brand: EVGA | Wattage: 125 | Cooling method: water | Compatible devices: desktop
Are you looking for a renowned company when it comes to the best overall CPU cooler for Ryzen 7 2700X? Then how about trying this latest model by EVGA, a company known to provide the best computer accessories. Let’s not keep you waiting more and dig in.
- This product comes with two best working PWM fans. The RPM of these fans is up to 2200, which makes them powerful and excellent for cooling.
- In my opinion, this piece is best for your Ryzen 7 2700X because it comes with a water block that keeps your fast-running processor cool for long hours.
- The best part about this product is that you control the fan speed and the lights through built-in software.
- The base of this product is copper, which makes it durable and best for your Ryzen 7 2700X. Also, did I forget to mention that it comes with an already applied copper paste that saves you good money?
- The sleeved tubing is used to ensure that the heat pipes are all appropriately protected. This way, the heat goes direct out and nowhere else in the PC.
- I love how appealing this CPU cooler looks, as it’s stunning and aesthetically pleasing due to the lights and the color.
- You can say that even if it’s a fan cooler, it doesn’t make much noise. And even when it does annoy you a little, you can always control fan speed.
- It’s the best AIO if you add some of your customizations with a bit of time to understand the whole system.
2. Cooler Master MasterAir g200p – Best Low Profile Air Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
Item dimensions L x W x H: 3.7 x 3.6 x 1.6 inches | Brand: cooler master | Wattage: 300 | Cooling method: fan| Compatible device: desktop
Do you want a CPU cooler for Ryzen 7 2700X that is not only efficient but also visually appealing and doesn’t cost a fortune? Then, this Cooler Master’s model is the perfect solution for you.
For a long time, CoolerMaster has produced some of the most reliable computer accessories, including high-end CPU coolers. And this model is something you must consider while going for your next best PC cooling system.
Let’s dive into the features:
- This product has a shallow heat sink, which means the product itself is pretty compressed, making it perfect for small spaces. Yes! Finally, an air CPU cooler that can fit in perfectly in your PC without any issue.
- This piece also has an excellent 92MM PWM fam which provides superior cooling power.
- One of the best parts that I love about this product is the RGB lights, giving the piece more of an aesthetic appearance. Want to know more about the lights? They change color.
- Two C-shaped heat pipes make sure that the design stays compact and gives the same type of or maybe even better cooling effect.
- It also has a stacked fin placement that ensures the airflow is ideal, making your processor run more efficiently and responsive.
- Did I also forget to mention that this specific cooler can fit with various processors and sockets? Isn’t that remarkable?
- This is the perfect solution if you need something compact, cools nicely, and looks stylish with your setup.
3. thermaltake ux100 – Best Liquid Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
Item dimensions W x L x H: 4.8 x 4.8 x 2.6 inches | Brand: Thermaltake | Power connector type: 2-Pin | Voltage: 5 volts | wattage: 65 watts
In search of the best liquid CPU cooler that doesn’t just work but also looks elegant? Voilà! Designed for small spaces, this round, circularly shaped liquid CPU cooler is presumably what you need.
Here are the features it offers:
- This product has an impressive nine high airflow blade that ensures that the heat is passed out the right way.
- It also comes with some tremendous hydraulic bearings, which ensure durability.
- When it comes to looking, the round shape and the lights are stunning to look at, especially in a darker room.
- The best part about this CPU cooler is that it’s small and compatible with all form factors, which means that it can be installed in any designated space.
- Many other processors can also sync easily with this cooler.
- Let’s talk a little about the design; it’s so different that it’s made on unique airflow technology, enhancing and supporting better cooling.
- Did I mention the hydraulic bearings and how they are self-lubricated? The substance is also friction-reduced.
- The composition of the CPU cooler is also made up of relatively robust material, which ensures the long life of the product.
If you are looking for the best liquid CPU cooler for Ryzen 7 2700X, which probably not many people would have, this product is a winner!
4. Cooler Master Masterliquid mL240L – Best All in One (Aio) For Ryzen 7 2700x
Item dimensions L x W x H: 10.9 x 4.7 x 1.1 inches |Brand: Cooler master | Cooling method: water or liquid | compatible devices: Desktop | noise level: 15 DB
Our other top liquid cooler for the Ryzen 7 2700X is once again from Cooler Master. There is no doubt that cooler master is the best for cooling high-end processors in an instant. Let’s wait no more and dig right into the features.
Tell me about the features:
- The first thing that caught my attention and took my breath away was RGB lighting. It’s perfect for illuminating the whole room with its beautiful and aesthetic shine. Perfect for gamers.
- The RGB feature is just not great for lights, but it offers an excellent cooling quality too.
- It offers new and improved light and sharp blades to ensure that the heat is dispersed outside faster and more efficiently.
- The surface area of the radiator outside is also increased as compared to the previous models. This makes sure that more heat is given out at the same go.
- EPDM industrial-grade seal, which ensures you durability and longevity. You can trust the company blindly when it comes to strength.
- There is a new double-layer pump with two chambers in this model, one up and the other down. This pump is made for efficiency and advanced improved performance.
- As the fan blades are lighter and sharper, they are much quieter than the previous models.
- The fans are also RGB with 120 PWM. This helps in more efficient and faster cooling.
5. Scythe Mugen 5 Rev B – Best Low Profile CPU Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
Item dimensions L x W x H: 6.5 x 5.75 x 3.94 inches | Brand: Scythe | Cooling method: air | Comparable device: desktop | Material: metal
Are you looking for the best low-profile CPU cooler for your Ryzen 7 2700X? Well, there must be a reason why everybody is recommending the Scythe Mugen 5 Rev B. It’s undoubtedly the best at its job. Wanna know more? Let’s dive in!
Features This Coolers Offers:
- The first thing I noticed about this model was that it’s new and improved, unlike previous models.
- The product has an updated mounted system which gives it more strength and robustness.
- The new model is also very compatible with plenty of other processors apart from the Ryzen 7.
- The design is loaded with spring which means that the pressure is distributed evenly through the whole cooler, which ensures that it stays intact for a long time.
- Six spacious heat pipes make sure that the heat exits your desktop efficiently.
- The best part about the product is that it contains multiple pieces, but it comes with a grand instruction manual, making installation easier.
- Design features unique offsets and tails that are practical and unique.
- One more thing about the product, that it’s amazingly compatible with a variety of desktops.
- The sealed and fast FDB fan makes sure that there is less to no noise at all so you can do whatever you are doing without any noise disturbance.
- There are many heat pipes with a copper sink that ensures that the cooling job is done efficiently and quickly.
6. Corsair h115i Platinum – Best RGB CPU Cooler for Ryzen 7 2700x
Item dimensions L x W x H: 12.6 x 5.51 x 1.18 inches | Brand: corsair | Cooling method: water | Compatible device: desktop | Noise level: 37 DB
If you are looking for a desktop cooler that provides you with RGB functionality and is all in one when cooling down your computer temperature. Then here is something that might interest you; this new product by corsair will have your heart in seconds once we get into the features.
These features include:
- It has a pretty large radiator that ensures that all the heat is pushed out and the temperature is maintained as early as possible.
- This CPU cooler also has exquisite RGB lighting, which gives the product as long as your area a very aesthetic vibe.
- Similarly, the cooler’s case itself is pretty wide and quite cool; this lets the cooler, as well as the desktops, stay at a reasonable temperature.
The lighting is all customizable, and you can change it in an instant, from blue to red to all colors; it’s all up to your choice.
- It has an iCUE feature through which you can manage the whole cooler through software.
- Not just that, but the fans work at the PWM rate from 400 to 2000; this gives exceptional cooling in just seconds.
- The sockets available are comparable with Intel etc.
The CPU cooler is one of the most important pieces in a computer build, and we hope our list has helped you narrow down your options.
Be sure to consider your budget and what type of cooling system is right for you when making this decision! It’s never too early to think about how well-equipped your PC will be in the future so that it can handle anything thrown at it.
With our list, there’s no need to worry as we have found some great choices that won’t break the bank or take up much space inside of your case.
If you have any questions about which type of cooling system to use or need help choosing between liquid or air-cooling, be sure to contact us anytime. We can answer all your hardware related questions and make recommendations that are specific for your needs.