You probably ended up here because you are building a high-end PC with Ryzen 7 3700X incorporated in it. So guess what you need the most with such a heavy-duty process? Yep, a CPU cooler that is high in quality and compatible with the PC you are assembling.
CPU coolers are an essential part of your PC because they keep the excessive heat and dust out and keep your setup from being damaged through its heat. Therefore, they should be your priority when setting up your computer. So which are the option we have for the Best CPU cooler for Ryzen 7 3700X? Let’s dig in.
Before starting, keep in mind that there are different types of CPU coolers like air cooler and liquid cooler, and all of them are compatible with varying kinds of processors, so it’s better if you buy the type that goes with Ryzen 7 3700X only.
To provide you with a better understanding of what an air cooler does, let me first give a brief overview.
Table Of Content
- Air Cooler For Ryzen 7 3700X – How They Perform?
- List Of 6 Best CPU coolerS for Ryzen 7 3700X
Air Cooler For Ryzen 7 3700X – How They Perform?
Earlier, we mentioned different types of CPU coolers, including air coolers, liquid coolers, etc. However, air coolers are the most popular type of CPU cooler among gamers and regular users.
The popularity of air coolers has grown so much that most people are now okay with installing aftermarket air coolers to replace the default air cooler that came with their PC.
Air coolers are great in general, and they manage the temperature of your PC by Air. The heat of the CPU travels through the IHS, then the thermal paste, then from the base plate to the aluminum or copper plate ending in the heat pipes, efficient enough? Yes.
Let’s talk about these heat pipes a bit. They are specially made for different air coolers. They transform your heat and the heated space into a heat hole sort of situation. These pipes go around your PC to collect heat from every component efficiently, keeping your system stable when it comes to temperature.
Is buying an air cooler the right choice? It depends, just like any other thing, the quality of the air cooler can so be different depending on many factors such as:
- How is it made?
- How much heat can it handle?
- Is it compatible with your PC?
People who use an air cooler tend not to be satisfied with the default one and instead choose aftermarket parts for improved performance.
Most of these aftermarket coolers are not a good choice simply because they don’t fit; yes, they’re bigger and bulkier, but they do make your PC look better and work better.
So, I told you about how buying an air cooler for you might be the best option or not. So, let’s go ahead and see which CPU Coolers are best for the Ryzen 7 3700X. Let’s wait no more and dig in!
- Best CPU Coolers For Ryzen 7 2700x
- Best CPU Coolers For Ryzen 5 3600 And 3600x
- Best CPU Coolers For Ryzen 9 5900X
List Of 6 Best CPU coolerS for Ryzen 7 3700X
- Noctua NH-D15 – Best Overall Air Cooler
- Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 – Best Value Air Cooler
- Thermaltake Floe Liquid – Best AIO Cooler
- Cooler Master ML 240L – Best Performance Liquid Cooler
- Deep Cool GammaXX GT BK – Best RGB Air Cooler
- Scythe Mugen 5 – Best Low Noise Air Cooler
1. Noctua NH-D15 – Best Overall Air Cooler
|Dimensions:||5.91 x 6.34 x 6.5 inches|
|Material:||Copper & Aluminium|
|Noise Level:||36 dB|
You may want to consider this 2X NF-A15 Noctua if you are looking for a CPU cooler that is an award-winner known for its superior quality overall previous models.
Here are a few features you should know about:
- This model by Noctua is much better than the earlier model, and it potentially has a better cooling capacity than all the previous editions.
- The second best part that most PC users adored about this piece was that it was much easier and less complex to install. There is no need to call a technician, and you can probably do it all by yourself.
- Did I forget to mention the extra fan added to this model for better cooling and overall performance? Yes, it’s a winner.
- There are two fan sides lined with aluminum, and this makes the Noctua NH-D15 the perfect fit for your Ryzen 7 3700X.
- The base and the heat pipes are composed of copper, making this cooler the best and the most durable overall.
- If you are even a little skeptical about the product, don’t be, that is because it comes with an impressive 6-year warranty. The company sure does trust its product blindly.
Overall, I would highly recommend going with this fan cooler to build a heavy-duty PC that would carry an immense load.
2. Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 – Best Value Air Cooler
|Dimensions:||3.7 x 5.35x 6.28 inches|
|Noise Level:||21.4 dB|
Stylish, sleek, and quiet, just like its name. This CPU cooler is overall the best air cooler for Ryzen 7 3700X. Gamers and PC geeks have been loving this new design and concept overall. Can’t wait to find out more? Let’s dig in!
Let’s have a look at the features:
- Various variants are available in the same model, such as top cooler, side cooler designs, and double tower cooler designs. You can choose what fits you the best.
- This is probably the only Air cooler that you would find which stays quiet during the cooling process. Best for quiet spaces? Heck yeah!
- Apart from staying SHUSH, it provides a remarkable cooling rate, perfect for any large heavy-duty system, for example, overclocking systems.
- The fans situated at the side are like a blade; they meet with the air with such smoothness that it generates no noise. The PVM fans have 6-pole motors for better cooling.
- One of the other best aspects of getting this cooler is the beautiful and sleek black color.
- There are dual tower heat sinks made up of aluminum, and this will also get all your Ram’s heat, making your PC work like water.
- The best part? If your PC is large , then you can add one more fan! What more can you ask for in a CPU Air cooler?
- Also, let’s not forget the 3-year warranty that you get.
This CPU cooler is the best one overall for Ryzen 7 3700X, and it’s easy to install and use!
3. Thermaltake Floe Liquid – Best AIO Cooler
|Dimensions:||15.5 x 1.1 x 4.8 inches|
|Noise Level:||24.7 dB|
Liquid coolers are in a mad trend nowadays, and every second person wants to get their hands on one because of their look and performance.
This Thermaltake floe liquid cooling system is the best liquid cooler you could find for your Ryzen7 3700X, and I will tell you why.
Let’s dive into the features:
- The first thing that struck my attention was that this piece is an all-in-one cooling system.
- It’s also compatible with a number and a variety of processors, with the Ryzen 7 3700X being the best one.
- There are additional fans that add to the cooling properties.
- Not just that, but there are LED lights too, which makes the piece more aesthetically pleasing.
- The cooling system provides cooling and temperature control, not just for the processor but also for the AMD sockets and Intel Sockets.
- The base is composed of copper, which gives the liquid cooler more durability.
- One more thing, this liquid cooler has an ample-sized radiator, making it the best liquid cooler for Ryzen7 3700X.
- Something that most of the coolers don’t get is a TT LCS certification which this cooler has. It ensures that the cooler is strong, capable, and can stand the load of high-end desktops.
- One other prominent and praised feature of this piece is the voice control which not many coolers have. It gives you complete control over your cooler without any hindrance.
- It also comes with a three-ring cooler which makes it much more efficient as a CPU liquid cooler.
It is both strong and beautiful, which is the best that you can get in a liquid cooler.
4. Cooler Master ML 240L – Best Performance Liquid Cooler
|Dimensions:||12.87 x 11.02 x 12.8 inches|
|Material:||Plastic & Metal|
|Noise Level:||30 dB|
Here is a cooler that is not only sleek but also delivers excellent performance! This sort of cooler by the cooler master is perfect at its job, and it still manages to be breathtaking at the same time. So let’s wait no more and have a look into its features.
What features it offers to you?
- The cooling is no doubt exceptional, and you won’t have to worry about your chips and boards getting roasted.
- But the cooler is just not strong; the colors and the lights will pop up your space when you are gaming in the dark with all the lights off.
- The piece also has double tubing intact; it gives no chance for your PC to heat up for better cooling performance.
- The pump cap is also removable, so you don’t have to worry about taking the cap out or putting it in at all times.
- It comes with an O-ring which is composed of rubber; talk about the better exchange, right?
- The pipes and other components are made up of durable material that provides heat and does liquid resistance. You won’t have to worry even a bit about any liquid leaking out and damaging your desktop.
- Not to forget that it also has a PPS, Glass fiber housing, making it look more pleasing and lit.
After looking into the features, the first thing that popped into my mind is that this cooler screams GAMERS like no other due to its efficiency.
5. DEEP COOL GAMMAXX GT BK – Best RGB Air Cooler
|Dimensions:||5.31 x 3.34 x 6.14 inches|
|Noise Level:||27 dB|
If you have the Ryzen 7 3700x in hand then you are probably aware that it’s a pretty heavy processor that requires the best performing cooler to regulate the temperature.
The DEEPCOOL GAMMAX is just the right sort of air cooler for this job. Let’s not keep you waiting any longer and dig in.
- First of all, it supports a wide range of sockets and processors, including the Intel 150W.
- In order to prevent excessive heat buildup, the GAMMAX DEEPCOOL contains seven heat pipes. As a result, the cooler provides better cooling.
- It comes with a unique and distinctive thermal cooling layout, making it the best of its kind.
- The cooler is made of the very famous groove-sitter technology. This means that the area inside the pipes is very spacious when it comes to having a better surface area. This feature helps collect more heat on the same go, making your desktop work smooth and hindrance-free.
- This air cooler is perfect for your Ryzen 7 3700X as it’s heavy-duty and can take the load and heat from such a hefty processor.
- The fan fixed inside is a double-layered one, which works like fire; this makes sure that your PC doesn’t heat up as much.
- You might be thinking that such a heavy cooling system would make much noise. Luckily, that is not the case because the fans are extremely quiet.
- The fans are also PWM controlled, which canceled out vibration along with the noise.
For a processor that is heavy performer, this cooler has no doubt to be one of the best air coolers.
6. Scythe Mugen 5 – Best Low Noise Air Cooler
|Dimensions:||6.5 x 5.75 x 3.94 inches|
|Noise Level:||24.9 dB|
You may want to consider this Air cooler for Ryzen 7 3700X if you are looking for one that speaks for itself. Scythe is the best at manufacturing PC goods because they have been doing so for a long time. Can’t wait any longer? Let’s get started.
The features are as follows:
- This version of an Air cooler by a scythe is their latest and the most advanced and upgraded series. Yes, they were listening to all your queries and complaints.
- The easiest and best part about this cooler is that it’s easy to install because of the many accessories.
- Apart from the fans, you will also get whatever you need to install the cooler with the kit. You will get a screwdriver, the thermal paste, etc. Yes, there will be no need to buy everything separately.
- This sort of CPU cooler is the most compatible with different kinds of processors. Maybe you can pair it up with other models of Ryzen if you are lucky enough.
- There are six heat pipes with the cooler, ensuring that the cooling is efficient and your PC runs smooth.
- The color combination, the silver and the black, it’s stunning.
- If you think that the fans are not enough, not an issue because you can add a fan. Yep, there is space.
You would probably be better off purchasing this cooler if you want something that doesn’t let you down during extreme requirements.
Finding the right sort of cooler for your PC is not an easy job because not all of them fit efficiently with your processor.
In addition to helping you find the best Ryzen7 3700X CPU cooler, this detailed review will also provide you with an idea of what a good cooler should include, such as power, amount of heat dissipation, number of pipes, and noise cancellation.
Before you purchase a fan, ensure that you know your needs and what you are looking for in your ideal CPU cooler.