Having the Best Graphics card for Ryzen 5 2600 (& 2600x) is essential as it can highly affect your computer performance, especially when you play exceptional graphical games.
We can’t dent the fact that Graphics Card (GPU) is the most important gaming component, as it defines how smooth your game will run without any lagging. For this reason, you need to make sure you pair the best GPU option for Ryzen 5 processors.
Fortunately, you are in the right place. Here I will guide you in detail about the best graphics card for Ryzen 5 2600 (& 2600x) and which one you should go for perfect gaming pc.
Table Of Content
- HOW TO CHOOSE BEST Graphics Card FOR RYZEN 5 2600 AND 2600X?
- BEST GRAPHICS CARD (GPU) FOR RYZEN 5 2600 And 2600x
- 1. NVIDIA GEFORCE EVGA GTX 1070 TI SC – Best GPU For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600x
- 2. NVIDIA MSI GEFORCE GTX 1660 Ti – Best Budget GPU For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600x
- 3. NVIDIA MSI GAMING RTX 2060 – Best Mid Range GPU For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600x
- 4. NVIDIA EVGA RTX 2070 – Best Performance GPU For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600x
- 5. PowerColor Red Devil AMD RADEON RX590 – Best AMD GPU For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600x
- Conclusion – BEST GRAPHICS CARD (GPU) FOR RYZEN 5 2600 And 2600x
HOW TO CHOOSE BEST Graphics Card FOR RYZEN 5 2600 AND 2600X?
If you are willing to play games on your ryzen 5 build, you need to make sure your graphics card is also top-notch just like your motherboard for ryzen 5.
To choose the best GPU, there are certain factors that you should be mindful about so you don’t have to face any trouble when playing some high graphical games.
Let’s find out what these factors are:
When you go to purchase your next graphics card, you may see wide differences in the price of graphics cards, starting with low-end cards below $100 and high-end models going for over $1,200.
Unless you’re on a super tight budget, we recommend you to spend at least $200 for a good overall card, $300 or more for a mid-range model and $600 more for a high performance card.
Having more memory in your GPU is quite essential for gaming, as it will help you to run your game smoothly especially on 1080p. We recommend you to go for a card with 4GB at least.
However, if you are willing to run games with much higher resolution settings such as 4K you should aim for at least 8GB.
Before buying your best graphics card for ryzen 5 2600, you need to make sure you have room in your PC case.
If you bought a card that is unable to fit in your case, you will have to face the hassle to return it for a sleek card. Most gaming cards come in full height and occupy two slots for expansion.
Thermal Design Power is a heat dissipation measurement that provides you with an estimation of the watts you need to run your card at the stock settings.
So if you are using a 400-watt power supply you should not aim for a card of more than 250W as other parts take power from the supply too.
You may have an HDMI monitor, while others use DisplayPort, or some older monitors have DVI only.
Check if the card you intend to buy includes the connectors you require to connect your monitor(s), to avoid needing to buy an adapter or a new display (unless you wish to).
- Best CPU Cooler For Ryzen 5 2600 & 2600X
- Best RAM For Ryzen 5 2600 & 2600x
- Best Motherboard For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600X
BEST GRAPHICS CARD (GPU) FOR RYZEN 5 2600 And 2600x
We created this list of best graphics cards for Ryzen 5 2600 (&2600 x) after extensive research, including users who currently own this processor.
No matter which of the graphics card (GPU) you fancy from this list, we assure you it will work great, and you will be able to enjoy your favorite game peacefully all day long without any problem.
Let’s begin the list!
1. NVIDIA GEFORCE EVGA GTX 1070 TI SC – Best GPU For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600x
As you all know the NVIDIA is a popular name in the market when it comes to the hardware of gaming. The name they have earned is all because of the quality products they provide.
What features do NVIDIA GTX 1070 Have?
- The NVIDIA GTX 1070Ti no doubt is one of the most popular GPU for Ryzen 5 2600, that delivers high-end and enhanced gaming performance.
- 1070Ti operates at the real base clock of 1607+ MHz, and the authentic boosted clock is 1683+ MHz
- This card from NVIDIA can supports 1440p gaming without any lag.
- GTX 1070Ti also offers ACX 3.0 technology to keep the card cool during long hours of usage to avoid heating issues.
- The GPU holds the memory of 8GB (8192 Mb) and is a GDDR5 supported.
- For your ease and flexibility, EVGA precision XOC provides the on click scan and detects the optimized overclocking compatible with your PC.
- The product’s total power draw is 217 Watts and requires one eight-pin PCI E Power connector alongside the supported DX version is 12.
- It supports the 240Hz Max for the enhanced gaming experience.
- The EVGA provides a 3-year warranty for the product so that you don’t have to be concerned about losing it with no hope left after purchasing it from your precious hard-earned money.
What are the pros and cons of this product?
- Provides better overclocking.
- Faster and better than the older GTX 1070
- Supports 1440p gaming with no lag.
- The architecture of the GPU is Pascal.
- NVIDIA MSI GAMING GEFORCE GTX 1660 Ti
2. NVIDIA MSI GEFORCE GTX 1660 Ti – Best Budget GPU For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600x
The NVIDIA MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti is super compatible and voted the best graphics card for Ryzen 5 2600 and 2600x because of the features that the products have and the performance it provides.
Why NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1660 Ti is super compatible with Ryzen 5 2600 and 2600x?
- NVIDIA MSI Gaming GeForce 1660 Ti holds the video memory of 6 GB (6192 MB) and a GDDR6 Graphics card.
- It has a memory interface of 192 bits to deliver an enhanced gaming experience with zero lagging.
- The boost clock numbers are 1830 MHz, and the core clock is 1770 MHz, which is great for running high-end games on your Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
- It is one of the latest and powerful mid-range GPU that is potent enough to compete with the GTX 1060 and RX 590.
- The NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti draws the power of 120W only and delivers much higher performance.
- This NVIDIA card fans are noiseless even under high load. It would be fair to say it’s one of the silent cards in this list.
- GPU contains WindForce cooler to keep it always under standard temperature for hassle-free gaming with no fps drop.
- 1660Ti offers a great thermal solution for a 120W GPU.
What are the main key-factors of this product?
- Supplies the power of 200W
- Delivers excellent performance at 1920 x 1080p resolution.
- It has a powerful GPU frequency.
- It is a factory overclocked GPU
- The product has ZERO NVlink SLI.
3. NVIDIA MSI GAMING RTX 2060 – Best Mid Range GPU For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600x
The MSI Gaming RTX 2060 no doubt delivers the best gaming experience and has excellent build quality.
Why should you go for the NVIDIA MSI GAMING RTX 2060?
- When it comes to experiencing the High-end gaming package in a mid-range card or, to get a big benefit from a small card, NVIDIA Msi Gaming RTX Ventus 2060 is the way to go.
- The V-RAM of 6 GB (6192 MB) and the memory interface of 192 Bits consume 190W power, which is surely faster than the NVIDIA GTX 1060.
- This GPU offers the Ray Tracing feature, which assuredly improves graphics card performance by 15%.
- RTX 2060 offers the DLSS feature, which magnifies the signal to produce a more enjoyable experience.
- Thanks to the great numbers of boost clock (1710 MHz). You can surely expect high-end gaming from the RTX 2060 Ventus 6 GB.
- This RTX Ventus GPU is even faster than the GDDR5x graphics card.
- It has an intensity of 14gbps, and the product is a beast in presenting the 1440p and 1080p gaming adventures.
- Also, it provides noiseless and impeccable cooling to prevent the lag and fps drop.
- It delivers the impeccable 60 fps in most of the games when you combined it with the Ryzen 5 2600 and 2600x.
- Performance can be heightened by easily overclocking the GPU.
What does this product mainly deliver?
- It delivers excellent performance when it comes to gaming.
- It can be overclocked easily.
- Easily compatible with the Ryzen processors.
- Provides high-resolution gaming.
- The backplate is made of plastic.
4. NVIDIA EVGA RTX 2070 – Best Performance GPU For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600x
When it comes to compatibility along with the finest performance the NVIDIA EVGA RTX 2060 no doubt is the best graphics card for Ryzen 5 2600 and 2600x.
What are the features that make this product impeccable?
- The NVIDIA EVGA RTX 2070 delivers the most realistic and high-end graphics both for gaming and rendering.
- The product has a V-RAM of 8 GB (8192 MB) and a GDDR6 GPU.
- RTX 2070 offers triple HDB fans, and they surely provide the finest and noiseless cooling to make your gaming lives better.
- The triple HDB fans ensure that GPU does not cross the standard temperature to avoid fps drops or lagging.
- The backplate of NVIDIA EVGA RTX 2070 is made of metal and has the iCX2 technology attached with the adjustable RGB to make it look elegant.
- The Ryzen 5 2600 and 2600x are not the most suitable for this card but work well with the NVIDIA RTX 2070 without bottleneck issues (According to users).
- The product features 2304 CUDA Cores along with a boost clock of 1620 MHz
- This GPU delivers a high-end gaming experience with 1440p resolution and is known as one of the best GPUs for 1440p resolution.
- Like the above RTX card, NVIDIA EVGA RTX 2070 is also a Ray Tracing supportable to enhance performance delivery.
- The combination of Ryzen 5 2600 or 2600x and the RTX 2060 can deliver exceptional 60+ fps while gaming.
- You can also enhance the number of fps by overclocking the EVGA NVIDIA RTX 2070.
What makes this product exquisite?
- Deliver better performance
- The product is not over-priced.
- Overclocking is pretty effective.
- There are no additional lighting available in this GPU.
5. PowerColor Red Devil AMD RADEON RX590 – Best AMD GPU For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600x
The AMD Radeon RX590 is one of the most popular mid-range cards that deliver excellent performance and is voted as the best selling GPU as well.
What are the features and specifications of this product?
- The AMD RX590 is the enhanced version of the AMD RX580 with better performance delivery and the additional features to make your gaming experience better.
- The AMD RX590 has a boost clock of 1576 MHz and operates on the V-RAM of 8 GB (8192 MB).
- This GPU is ideal for games that run on higher resolutions.
- The AMD RX590 supports the 1080p gaming resolution with the ultra-settings.
- The PowerColor Red Devil AMD RADEON is known as the Best graphics card for Ryzen 5 2600 and 2600x because of the performance.
- It only demands 6 + 8 pin connectors to run smoothly.
- You can easily achieve 60+ FPS in most games with this card, which will make your gaming experience impeccable without any lag.
- The GPU has two fans that offer a noiseless and finest cooling to maintain the conventional temperature.
- The AMD RX590 is much better than many cards available in the market within the same price category, especially for 1080p gaming.
- The Aesthetics and design of this product make it look very exquisite.
- Placements of internal components are well designed, which helps to provide efficient cooling.
Things you should know about this product:
- Fastest GPU when it comes to the performance
- Better than the older RX580
- Improved overclocking
- Easily compatible with the Ryzen 5 2600 and 2600x
- The product is a bit over-priced.
Conclusion – BEST GRAPHICS CARD (GPU) FOR RYZEN 5 2600 And 2600x
Graphics card or GPU is the most vital component if you like to play games or run heavy software. Therefore, we created this list of best graphics cards for Ryzen 5 2600 (& 2600X).
We also included top factors you should be aware of before purchasing the GPU. This guide is complete, and if you follow it wisely you will be able to find yourself the most suitable cooler.
Hopefully, this article managed to help you find the ideal graphics card for your Ryzen processor. If you have any questions regarding anything related to Ryzen 5 2600, Feel free to contact us, and we will be more than happy to answer your questions.
- Best CPU Cooler For Ryzen 5 2600 & 2600X
- Best RAM For Ryzen 5 2600 & 2600x
- Best Motherboard For Ryzen 5 2600 And 2600X